The more I witness life coaching in action, the more I believe that there is a huge potential for people to self-coach.
The importance of protecting and enhancing your mental and physical well-being (whatever your age) is something we are all more aware of.
We need to care deeply about ourselves and learn as much as we can about taking care of our mind, body and spirit.
I understand that for some, exploring some of the coaching tools and techniques on their own and in their own time may be a preferred starting place.
So if you possess the desire to make positive changes in your life you can do it.
Don’t believe that doubting, self-limiting chatter that goes on inside your head; understand where it comes from, find out how to turn the volume down and reconnect with who you really are and who you are capable of being.
NEW VERSION of the Self-Coaching EBOOK 'Create Clarity: Self-Coach The Yorkshire Way' - is NOW AVAILABLE for FREE! My aim in writing this toolkit was quite simple - to deliver a straightforward, no nonsense GUIDE on HOW to bring energy, direction and CLARITY into your life - which was ACCESSIBLE, MOTIVATING and FUN!
With freedom comes the ability to live your life in a more creative, instinctive, and spontaneous way.
Connecting with who you are, and being at ease within your own skin, will inspire and help you to create the life you most desire.
This journey embraces self-discovery, self-awareness, self-motivation, self-belief, self-confidence and extreme self-care.
This EBOOK consists of 7 chapters (68+ pages, 60+ images, 9000+ words) that you can work through in your OWN TIME and at your OWN PACE.
The 7 chapters are:
- Creating Spaces - Clear the decks: create spaces in which to evolve
- Listening and Learning - Become a listener and a learner not a judger
- Acceptance, Awareness and Attraction - Understand your values and beliefs
- Reality V Fake News - Challenge self-sabotaging thoughts
- Integrity - Live authentically: be honest and trustworthy
- Tolerate Nothing - Develop extreme self-care (protect your physical and mental health)
- Yesterday is gone - Make peace with the past, unhook from the future, live in the 'perfect' present
- 'So accessible and fun!' TJ, Perthshire.
- 'Very inspiring... love the picture of the gnome!' LR, London
- 'This toolkit helped me to see where I could make significant changes in my life. Feeling energised.' AE, West Yorkshire